In this brief episode, I’m going to be talking about some common accounting problems that Quickbooks Online can solve.
I’m a Quickbooks Pro Advisor, and would love to answer any questions you may have. We use it here at Nectar Bridge and with some of our clients.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your business billing process is cumbersome – word documents and spreadsheets.
- Customers complain that they don’t know what they owe you.
- They’re asking for statements, and you don’t really know what to give them.
- They want you to email their invoices or receipts, and that involves creating a document, printing, scanning, and sending.
- You’re not keeping up with expenses properly and you dread seeing your accountant every March or April, because he or she asks a bunch of questions you don’t know the answer to.
- You don’t really know how you’re doing from one month to another. Your accountant gives you updates every 2-3 months, and it comes as a surprise how well, or poorly, you’re doing.
- Your business has you out of the office a lot, and it may be days or even weeks before you can get back to create a bill and send it to someone.
The answer may be to put some SaaS in your accounting, and get an online solution that creates a dashboard for your business.